Swinging Singapore!!

|
Back from Singapore!!! Had a wonderful time there, went to so many places and didn’t realize I need to walk so much in a tiny island like Singapore. Here and there, we were rushing to go here, meet there, getting lost (yeah lost in Singapore!!), etc. but it was all for fun. Even though I’ve been to Singapore on a number of occasions, but this time it was a bit more special ‘cause managed to meet up with many old friends and also met new ones. Siew Chyn and Mak, thanks for dropping by and spending time with me again and for Alan (also Ipoh mali punya!!), Raju (original Indian brotha from actual India!!) and Luda (she from Kazakhstan!! I like!!), it was so great meeting you all there. And for the many other Schlumberger friends I’ve met at training that I didn’t manage to spend more time with, glad to have worked and met you all too!!! That’s you Eng Eng, Srini, Jiayi, Arun, G.E., Manoj, and Naritoyo!!!

I guess this time in Singapore it was so memorable not only because of the sights and sounds of this vibrant city, but it was also the many friends that were with me that made it special.

In a nutshell, the main places I’ve been are Sentosa, Night Safari, the Singapore Flyer, Chinatown, Little India, Bugis area, Orchard area, Esplanade, Marina Bay area, Clarke Quay, Jurong (yes Jurong, long story haha), Suntec City, and a few places that I’ve dropped by which I can’t remember now haha.

Will I go back again? I’m already looking forward to another trip back there!! Maybe Christmas this year? Or for the Formula 1 race next year? But whenever it is, I’ll definitely be back, unless of course no one teman me there :(

But right now, have to settle my wedding preparations for this coming weekend and then another week after that, the actual wedding itself….God help me. It’s coming soon. *Gasp*.

0 FEEDBACKS:

From the Corner - A Musical Companion


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones