Flights of Fancy?

|
Waiting for the plane again at some damned airport. Bored to death at all these checking-in, wait-for-boarding, safety-beat-fastened-for-take-off bla bla bla. With my current project in full swing, I had to meet up with suppliers from all over East Malaysia, from Kuching, Miri, Bintulu, KK, Brunei, etc. Giving presentations after presentation to our suppliers on what needs to be done etc, hopefully these people knows what needs to be done, or some serious ass-kickin’ is much needed.

I think I’ve done more flying in these past few months than any other time in my lifetime, including those few years while in UK. Now let's reflect on my "flights of fancy". So there's my usual bi-weekly/tri-weekly flight back to KL from Labuan, then there's from Labuan to Miri, and to go to Bintulu I’ll need to fly to Miri first then to Bintulu, and the same goes for Kuching and KK. And soon, Lawas will come into the picture some day, I wonder how that will turn up. Again and again, week after week. Haihz.

And coming soon, I’ll be going to Singapore for training for a week, and that trip's flight is via KL. More boarding and take-off merriment. Oh JOY!!!

Well, at least flying is the safest mode of transportation. Statistically anyway. It better stay that way dammit. Oh crap, time to board the plane...

17 FEEDBACKS:

alanic said...

wen are you coming to sg?

Raymond said...

I'll be there from 14th Sept to 20th Sept :)

You are in sg?

maj said...

i will be in sg for a workshop on 13-16 sept. coincidence is so weird. must take picture nanti!

Raymond said...

OMGGGG!!!! MUST MEET UP IN SG!!!!!

Raymond said...

OMG. Still can't believe it. What are the odds on THAT? :)

alanic said...

yup...yum cha la... =)

alanic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raymond said...

hi alan, added u in msn alrady.. :)

alanic said...

got it... =)

Raymond said...

didnt see u online in msn one?

alanic said...

ya lor...i din cu oso =(

i late night online...tink tml will be erlier la... =)

Raymond said...

oklo, see u then...

alanic said...

tak nampak u online pun...

Raymond said...

Didnt see u also haha..I added u in FB already..

alanic said...

okay docky...dun sleep so erli hor... =)

maj said...

ray, my singapore trip cancel la. workshop organisers scraped it. h1n1 :P

Raymond said...

Hhuhuhuhuhh...too bad :(

From the Corner - A Musical Companion


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones