Videos & Photos of KL Freeze in Unison @ Pavillion, KL

|
I’ve done something that I regret terribly. I should have been there, but I couldn’t. I would if I could. How can I be so useless? I’m so sorry. On Sunday, the 13th of April, it happened. It happened and I wasn’t there. It became one of the biggest regrets of my life…I didn’t make it to the ‘KL Freeze in Unison Gathering’ @ KL.

If you don’t know what this is, it’s basically “where human beings get together to do something in unison, without speeches or reference to their age, color, sex, beliefs and background.” In this case, we just freeze and stop moving for a certain time, in a public place and humiliate ourselves silly by being public art pieces for normal people to ‘admire’.

Jason, KT, Josh, Katie and BT were really into this bizarre idea and were dragging me into it. We heard of this freeze thing looooong time ago and really wanted to do it in KL (I know Josh did it in Singapore). I myself was going ape-crazy with this too, I even followed the whole thing on ‘Facebook’, where the whole ‘event’ started. From a simple invitation to join and to the actual revealing of the gathering date and place, I followed it all over ‘Facebook’. But sadly, as some of you would know, I’m still in Labuan (crap!!!) and couldn’t make it.


I heard the freeze location was at the entrance of ‘Pavillion’. Sorry guys for not being there. I wish I was there, really!!! Hope to get your pictures and reports on it soon!!! In the meantime, I share with you videos of what unfolded that day, thanks to ‘the Zestful One’:


















So cool so cool. For pictures, click onto randomalphabets' website.

Anyone else out there froze their butts in this event?! Lemme know, I would love to know you and to get more info on this amazing (if not daring for Malaysians) experience!!!

12 FEEDBACKS:

TZ said...

Interesting ... what is your feeling when you do this? Next time let me know if there's another freeze thingy in KL eh!... I wanna to try :-p

Raymond said...

Unfortunately i didn't make it :( i was still stuck in sabah. Next time we go try ok!! ;)

Anonymous said...

you know what... i found out about this just a few hours too late, or else i would have gone.... haiya....

Anonymous said...

Omg i didn't even know this event happened!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the support!

Come for the one this Sunday at Pyramid. It is different because this Sunday is not in a Flash Mob style. But it's all for a great cause. It'll probably be the hugest ever!

Zain HD

Crayn Tay said...

wow..looks very cool~~~

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Raymond said...

maj: haiya, too badd...maybe there will be a next time....?

nuz: haha, what cave u r living in nuz??!! ;)

zainhd: for sure? u certain it's gonna happen? didn't hear any 'concrete' news about it dude...

crayn: i thot singapore very 'heng' this type of 'FUN' one? heh heh ...

Anonymous said...

Yo Ray!!

Me, Jason and Katie was there but BT and Josh didn't. they dumped us to go pak tor. I shall hate them forever.

As for the event, obviously it was great for such a thing HAPPENED. but honestly, it wasn't that great. I mean, it wasn't pulled off profesionally la u know. There was more ppl taking pictures than ppl participating!!!

It wasn't that grand or as big scale as similar events held in Australia (i was there!! :p) and i think not as big scale as S'pore.

But at least there are such cool events happening in Malaysia!!!

So when u coming back laaa?? everyone misses u here. (well not exacty everyone ;P).

Raymond said...

haha BT and Josh went pak tor or rent room somewhere there ar? ;)

i will back on the 30th April until 5th of May. Talk to u guys then la!!

Ciozzz

Mariposa said...

oo...im surprised they cheered in the end..i thought they'd just walk away and resume their activities..u know like act as if nothing happened. =p

Raymond said...

hi mariposa, haha i wish that happened too coz that would so freaky...i wonder when's the next one one tho...i would just resume my activities like resuming a conversation on my handphone or something keke

From the Corner - A Musical Companion


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones